Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Superkitsch

Stuff for school and a little something I enjoyed.

I pretty badly screwed my monitor settings up a few days ago so I have NO idea how the colors will look like, I really need to get this thing calibrated soon.

Semester is ending soon so I´m all busy with finishing my assignments - three done, five to go, but I´m quite positive it will turn out allright. The only class that worries me is Animation atm since I´m far behind the others. Vacations will be exhausting, six (?) weeks to finish my very first shortmovie/storyboard/some other less interesting stuff that has to be done nevertheless.
And suddenly a bunch of very distracting things appear around me... straaange.

Tomorrow I´ll attend my last lifedrawing class, our current teacher has to quit so this will be the last time he will guide us - frustration is crawling up within me. It´s a fucking pity I really grew to like him and his methods and I´m worried about who will do this class next semester or rather will there be a next time?
Anyway I felt like showing you the insides of my portfolio:




my favorite piece:


Last monday we (what equals Maria and me) had one of these artsy class presantations. I have to admit: these courses are ridiculous pointless but awfully funny. We (Maria, me and her sister Maya for emotionally support) wasted hours watching random/bad/funny/sometimes even good movies in between work and talking nonesense.
Have some pictures from the crime scene:



The victims are Maya - "Death Becomes her" and our project "Edward" (woah guess the reference) in a early stage while getting paunched BD.

Sadly I don´t have ANY pictures of the finished thing but the last time my camera saw him he looked quite healthy



Later we (what equals Maria since I was busy watching football) equipped him with some legs.
I miss you little guy D:

I already told you about my animation project, still the assignment is "Pinocchio" and I finally finished his character design. Nothing to exciting about it but I´m really happy there isn´t much anime relief showing through plus: it is simple enough to get animated.
My little rascal <3




Ok enough serious business for now!
At the close of this entry have random face I´m currently working on (playing with colors):



AND most important the little something I really enjoyed. Got my hands on my old brushpen again, I´d love to do a comic ar at least some real illustration this way.



//back to work and wasting time.

5 comments:

  1. ich mag deine art zu malen. hinter deinen zeichnungen verbirgt sich viel lebhaftigkeit. und deine colo hat auch hand und fuß.

    weiter so

    ReplyDelete
  2. great. alles. Ich bin grade so derbe geflasht von diesem ganzen stuff das ich die fh fast vermisse xD *wimmer*
    der hirsch ist so toll geworden *_* lebt der noch? also existiert der jetzt irgendwo bei einem von euch??? das tierchen ist so episch XD liebe *_*
    Und die ganzen aktzeichnungen alter O_O heftigst! Ist der prof besser als unsere "ich hasse comics aber ich kenne buzz lighthear"- frau? XD
    Omg und Pinocchio!!! Absolute liebe! Erinnert mich derbe an irgendein videospiel aber ich kann grad nicht genau sagen an welches genau XD Ist auf jeden fall sehr geil *+* Vor allem der sitzende *q* ahh und er erinnert mich an sokka (schreibt man den so? (avatar XD))
    Und das gesicht sieht geil aus *_* und das letzte bild auch XD viel viel liebe für diesen eintrag *_*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patrick:
    Ich werd mich bemühen :D so viel zu lernen, so wenig Zeit.

    @Pani:
    Vermiss nich die FH, vermiss uns xD!
    Maria hat ihn, den Kopf abgeschlagen und der wird wahrscheinlich bald Lampe bei ihr, ich kann's kaum erwarten. Naja, JÜNGER und lockerer auf jeden Fall, sehr derb, was man für Fortschritte bei ihm macht, der hätt dir gefallen. Wenn dir das Spiel wieder einfällt sag bescheid BD. An Sokka hab ich mich in früheren Skizzen orientiert, wie super, dass du das bemerkst xD
    Ich liebe dich für dieses Kommentar *__*<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich bin generell immer schwer begeistert von dir, aber wenn du non-mangu tust, bin ich sogar noch begeisterter, I am falling off my chair here. Der Pinocchio ist SO WUNDERVOLL geworden! Ich bin jetzt schon Fan <3
    Bei der Gelegenheit muss ich mal eine Randnotiz anbringen: Wenn ich hier an meinen Projects werkel, hab' ich öfter mal die Frage im Kopf "Was würd' Nani dazu sagen."
    Because, ich respektiere dein Können und auch deinen Viewpoint was Art angeht very much :' |
    /FANGIRL-GUSHING, END

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, ich bin sooooooo beeindruckt! Du bist so wunderbar, erfrischend und ehrlich und ich liebe den Elch/Hirsch, der ist einzigartig toll!
    Und Pnicchio mag ich auch total!
    Und deine Aktzeichnungen, echt hübsch, hübsch, hübsch!!!!
    Am allermeisten mag ich, wie fasdt immer, dieses random face! Herrliche Farben!

    ReplyDelete